Swarovski launches the Eyewear collection
The Eyewear 2020 collection, with models inspired by creativity, craftsmanship and innovation.
Qualities that have already determined the success of its lines of jewelry and decorative items for the home.
MILAN - The Atelier Swarovski Eyewear 2020 collection is expertly created and distributed by Marcolin Group, one of the world's leading companies in the optics sector, and features frames that celebrate cutting-edge design and the innovative and opulent use of crystal. Inspired by the Atelier Swarovski jewelry collections, sunglasses and optical frames are expertly made in Italy, starting from the highest quality materials. Each model is decorated with a sparkling crystal insert customized on the tip of the terminals, an exclusive feature for the Atelier Swarovski collection.
Sun collection • The first representative model of the 2020 sunglasses collection, SK0271-P, highlights the captivating splendor of the crystal. The bold acetate frame frames shaded lenses contrasted with shiny metal temples and a rich crystal decoration.
• Inspired by the beauty of crystal in its purest form, the SK0272-P model, with its classic slightly rounded cat-eye silhouette, sparkles with luxurious Baguette-cut crystals on the temples.
• With a more sophisticated spirit, the wrap-around 80s-inspired sunglasses frame SK0273-P, presents a tight, trendy shape and a modern design. Eye-catching crystals decorate the front and temples.
• An extraordinary reinterpretation of the cat-eye shape, the SK0274-P model features innovative notched lenses with a mirror effect, set in a metal frame with Baguette-cut crystals.
• The maximum expression of the most opulent chic style, the SK0270-P model features a semi-rimless butterfly frame with important volumes, which shines thanks to the Pointiage® degradè crystal effect.
• Highlighting the same flashy style of the sunglasses, the SK5358-P model features a bold frame with elegant crystals along the temples.
• The SK5359-P model fuses trendy micro-lenses with a fluid semi-rimless frame, decorated with elegant crystal details, applied with the characteristic Pointiage® technique signed by Swarovski.
• A classic optical silhouette with an ultra modern touch for the semi-rimless SK5360-P model, with extraordinary Baguette-cut crystals along the upper edge of the front and temples.
• With an easy-to-wear rectangular shape, the SK5361-P has a timeless style, complemented by a refined Baguette cut crystal decoration on the temples.
The Atelier Swarovski Eyewear 2020 collection will be available at Swarovski stores, dealers and opticians selected all over the world